Office Space in Stockton-on-Tees
Outgrown your kitchen table or spare room? Self-employed and looking for office space in Stockton on
Tees and the Tees Valley?
Give Onsite Building Trust a call. We have offices available, for sole traders and small teams, in most of our centres across the Tees Valley. With cost-effective serviced offices and easy in-out terms, we can accommodate the needs of growing businesses without tying you into long-term leases and complex contracts.
Whether you need an office or a client-facing room, we can usually help, with spaces available in most of our
centres. Office space includes the following:
- An Easy-in, easy-out lease agreement, with only a month’s notice required if you want to downsize;
- Fast, secure broadband,
- Wi-Fi, and access to landline phones (you can have individual numbers installed, for a separate fee)
- Discount meeting and training rooms in every centre with offices
- Free car parking
- A shared kitchen facility
- Disabled access to the building and disabled-access toilets
- Keycards give you 24/7 access. Each centre is an alarmed and secure building
Onsite Building Trust: Your new home away from home, where you can get some work done and grow your business. We are always happy to support entrepreneurs, self-employed business owners, professionals and social enterprises.
Prices start at £50.00 per week. Our all-inclusive price covers rent, lighting, electricity, heating, building maintenance, cleaning, telephone/internet access and water rates – letting you get on with your business, whilst we look after the building.